Friday, August 13, 2021

Blog Updates + End of Summer Ideas

Hi there.... long time no see. So my summer has been SUPER busy and I have not been able to post much.... so sorry. But anyway, I have some updates y'all:

Updates:                                                                                                                                    Now that school is starting soon, I will have a regular schedule and will be able to post more often. Though my goal is to post once a week, I'll see how it works out. As for what type of stuff I'll be posting, that'll stay mostly the same - diys, some nature stuff, ect. 

End of Summer Ideas!                                                                                                                        With summer coming to an end, it's time to make the most out of those last few weeks (or days!)  Here are a few ideas:

1. Do a doodle challenge. Look on the internet for daily doodle challenges, they are lots of fun!

2. Go on a nature walk. Whether in your backyard or a nearby park, you can find nature almost anywhere, if you look hard enough!                                                                              3. Try a new summery recipe. I tried making a smoothie with oranges and blueberries and it turned out surprisingly well!

That's all for now folks! Have a wonderful rest of your day, week, month, year, and life. See you soon!       -Lili

#blogupdates #summerfun #summerideas #nature 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to My Blog!

  Hello there!  My name is Lili, and welcome to my blog, Shimmering Ink! This blog will be about the creative side of life - with posts on D...